Kenly Family Law Attorney
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive estate plan or you are going through a painful divorce, it is good to know you have some place to turn for your legal concerns. I am family lawyer Leon A. Lucas, and from my offices in Kenly, I have been helping families throughout Wilson County and Johnston county for almost three decades.
Serving Kenly and the local community since 1979
Contact Leon A. Lucas today for a free initial consultation
Nothing is more important to you than your family. From the moment you step into my Kenly law offices, I will work with you one on one to come up with a plan tailored to your needs. Whether you want to come up with a fair divorce settlement or plan for the future, I will help you understand your options and protect your rights.
- Divorce: I understand what a difficult time this can be for my clients. It is my job to help you focus on your long-term future, while coming up with a fair divorce settlement involving the division or marital property and debts.
- Child Custody: North Carolina has a new and effective child custody mediation program. I will help you through the process and make sure you focus on the needs of your children.
- Child and Spousal Support: It is important to consider both child support and spousal maintenance in your divorce settlement. In North Carolina, spousal support is now need based.
- Estate Planning and Administration: Whether you want to form a comprehensive estate plan, including living wills and health care directives, or you have to administer a will via probate, I can help you through the entire process.
- Real Estate Law: The purchase or sale of a home may be the biggest financial transaction your family ever makes. I help families with all their residential real estate concerns.
- Domestic Violence: You want to protect your family at all costs. I can help you deal with issues of domestic violence.
With almost three decades of helping families in Easter North Carolina, I can help you find solutions to your divorce, estate planning and residential real estate concerns. My Kenly offices are open Monday through Friday from 9 to 5. Contact me today for a free initial consultation.